Off The Wall

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Back from Hawaii!!

 Well, here I am, back from Hawaii.  Let me just say, AWESOME!!!  That was the best vacation ever!  I will get my pictures back today and hopefully I can put a link to my online album.  The views were incredible.  I would suggest that Everyone go to Hawaii.  Kauai was the best island of the three that we visited.  (Maui, Oahu, & Kauai)  Everyone on the trip got along and we all had a great time.  I was so glad for Erin that she was able to fulfill that dream and I feel so lucky for being able to experience it with her.  Some of the activities we did were a Luau, dinner cruise in Maui, Golf, Helicopter & Kayak Tour, Massage on the beach, Body Boarding, toured a wet and dry cave, layed on the beach, and took lots of pictures.  I ended up with 14 rolls of film and 2 hours and 45 minutes of tape on the video camera!!  Yeah, it's gonna cost me a pretty penny to get them all developed but I don't care...It's Hawaii Photos!!!!
 
Right now, I am extremely tired as the jet lag is now starting to catch up to me.  I didn't think it would be that bad but, Wow, it has hit me like a ton of bricks.  So, I am going to keep this a bit short and will have to enlighten you all with my stories on another day.    So, for now, I will have to say ALOHA and will tell more tomorrow. 
---
 
Quotes of the Day:
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." -Muhammad Ali
 
"A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely." -Pam Brown


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home