Off The Wall

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Little Cans of Pepsi

I went to the supermarket the other day and picked up some salad and accessories so I could munch on something healthy while I was at work. As I was aimlessly wandering around the store looking for the cotton-pickin' salad dressing isle, (which took two full complete laps around every long corridor of which seemed to be all 'low-carb' food) I came upon the cutest little things ever! 8oz. Pepsi cans!!! I know everybody's seen these things. But this was the first time I had seen Pepsi. And to add to the excitement...it came in a pack of 18!! Now, I know that this may be non-exhilarating to most people but for me this was one of the Greatest Findings ever. I was so giddy with excitement. You see, I have a midget refridgerator at work and have to share the small space with other people. Trying to put something in the fridge is like playing Tetris with your food. Anywho, now I can fit them in with all the other moldy crap in there and I won't have to pay $.55 everytime I am thirsty for a stupid coke. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with Coke, but Pepsi is the King of all soda pops! Anywho, that has been the enlightenment of my week. And what a great one it was...
---

Quote of the Day:
"When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it."
-Bernard Bailey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home