Off The Wall

Monday, June 21, 2004

A Mean Virus Got Me

Okay, well, Friday my computer here at work picked up a trojan horse virus. I ended up staying an hour late trying to rid the virus from my computer. I finally got sick of it and left. Now, here it is Monday and after two hours of cleaning up my computer...I finally have it all quarantined!!! I for the life of me cannot figure out where this virus originated from. (Sneaky little thing) So, just to be sure I am going to close all the links to other websites that are on this page. In the future, absolutely ALL things will be scanned, so links from this point on should be safe. Not that the others weren't...you just never can be too sure.
---

Quote of the Day:
"An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." --Buddah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home