Off The Wall

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Another Scary Thing...


Hair Nets have always been weird and gross to me. But now I come across this...beard nets. Scary. Posted by Hello

Do Hair Nets really work? I mean, have you ever looked at one? They have holes in them. Hairs are very small and could easily slip through one of the almost seemingly Giant holes in hair nets. I think hair nets are a bad idea. If you ask me, I would just wrap everyone's head that works in a cafeteria with saran wrap. This would ensure that no hairs would slip through. Plus, saran wrap now comes in colors. This would provide workers to bring out their own individuality and stand out in the eyes of their peers. This would promote better self-worth and ultimately enhance job performance. A person that feels good at their job, will do a better job. So to sum up my little spill here...Hair Nets are Bad.
---

1 Comments:

  • Leanna,
    you must be really bored at work.

    By , at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home